Hillary Clinton - Hillary Clinton Angry About Comment About Chelsea





Hillary Clinton - Hillary Clinton Angry About Comment About Chelsea



http://theclevercynic.blogspot.com/

Hillary Clinton got a bit upset about a comment made on MSNBC that Chelsea Clinton had been somehow exploited by the Clinton Campaign. That isn't an exact quote, but Hillary Clinton hates street slang, so I paraphrased out the offensive parts to give you a feeling for how boring life will if Hillary Clinton gets in office...yawn.;)

Apparently, the media is now subject to government censure and we now under the new Clinton regime have to be careful what we say.;) I guess we are getting a taste of what life would be like under the Clinton administration.:D

I can see why Hillary Clinton would be upset. I personally think it would be impossible to use Chelsea Clinton for gain.;) I never thought I would agree with Hillary Clinton but in this case I must agree, there is nothing exploit-worthy about Chelsea Clinton.;)

Granted, no one likes having their family bullied about, but if you make your family a part of your campaign, then you have opened them up for commentary.

Recent Posts