WARNING: If you missed last night's posts skip down to the post with the lady with the cane and come back to this later.
Last night's posts were a test...kind of like those tests in magazines where you read the questions and get a score that tells you if you are a good lover (actually, if you wonder then you aren't);). Here is how the scoring goes, so grab a pencil and paper if you aren't good at doing mental math:
1. If you clicked on all 3 warning signs, you get 15 points.
2. If you clicked on just 2 you get ten points.
3. If you clicked on just 1 warning sign you get five points.
4. If you didn't click on any warning signs because you didn't figure out the gag, you get 0 points.
5. If you didn't click on any of the warning signs because you refused to be a part of such cheesy chicanery you get 12 points. Why is there a 3 point penalty for sticking to your guns?...Because it is MY blog and I make the rules.;)
6. If you mailed yourself a fart you get 5 points.
7. If you mailed someone else a fart you get 10 points.
8. If you staged a protest because I pulled that cheap stunt and sent me a fart you get 20 points.
9. If you realized that radiation isn't exactly mind control radio waves and thought I copped out at 3AM for want of something better, you get 10 points.
10. If you actually made the beanie, you get 5 points. Why just five? You get five for creativity but only five because doing it was weird.
11. If you understood why the Puritans were under the infectious disease tag you get 25 points. If you embellished on your own and made a mental list of celebrities that you thought belonged behind that sign you get 30 BONUS points.
12. If you read the entire article about the Puritans subtract 15 points. In fact, if you read that entire article, close this window, shut off your computer and seek help. You need more help than I am able to give via blogging.
13. If you figured out to click the button on the amp to enter the flash site you get 2 points.
Ok tally your score:
107 PERFECT SCORE (Why are you here?... you should be writing your own blog)
75-106: this the the perfect blog for you and you openly admit it.
50-75: you come here everyday but don't admit it to your friends.
35-49 you happened upon this blog and bookmarked it.
20-48 you just happened by via search engine.
0-20 thanks for giving the blog a try...
-15...yelling for mom as the haul you off. (hmm, that sounds strangely familiar)
--The Clever Cynic, http://theclevercynic.blogspot.com/