Paris Hilton Sent Back to Jail


Paris Hilton lasted just 3 days in jail before she had to be dismissed, however briefly, before being returned to her cell by a judge who was apparently unimpressed by her early release. According to an article in Yahoo News, "Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer was calm but apparently irked by Sheriff Lee Baca's decision to release Hilton three days into her sentence due to an unspecified 'medical condition.'"

There has been a lot of speculation about whether the "medical condition" was mental or physical in nature. (Especially after she made such a spectacle of herself crying out for her mom as they drug her back to court...apparently in stage four psychologically...see related video here) My first assumption was, since the "medical condition" was so intentionally vague, was that it was an "serious case" of feminine itching.;) I immediately began rehearsing a firm "NO" to say if Paris ever offered to have my love child. Then, I started wondering if maybe she had "bird flu." (Don't miss the accompanying video)Well, my suppositions turned out to be totally false because the judge apparently thought that nothing serious enough occurred to merit home detention in lieu of jail.

In an earlier post, I wrote about the horrors of solitary confinement. I admired Paris Hilton's bravery as she faced her jail sentence so stoically and marched into jail with her head held high. She played the "tough" card and was going to take her punishment to show America that "she can do this." I resolved right then that I would not write any more posts about Paris or her jail time until I announced her release. She was paying her debt to society and who was I to comment further? Well, that time has come and passed and will probably come again and again..but if you play the "tough card" you better last more than three days in jail... so I still plan to say "NO" about the love child.;)

--The Clever Cynic, http://theclevercynic.blogspot.com/
E-mail: the_clever_cynic@yahoo.com

Recent Posts