Jonas Brothers Breaking Up - Are the Jonas Brothers Breaking Up - MSB News Reports Jonas Brothers May be Splitting Up and Nick Jonas Leaving the Band



Jonas Brothers Breaking Up - Are the Jonas Brothers Breaking Up - Msb News Reports Jonas Brothers Splitting Up and Nick Jonas Leaving the Band


http://theclevercynic.blogspot.com/

The Jonas Brothers breaking up? I know it is hard to believe (in fact, VERY hard to believe) but according to MSB news, the Jonas Brothers may be breaking up and Nick, Kevin and Joe Jonas are making plans to go their separate ways...hmmm, I am not sure I believe this.

I can't imagine that The Jonas Brothers are breaking up one of the most-popular groups around right now. It isn't like this is a bunch of old musicians who are burnt out from years of being on the road. When I read that The Jonas Brothers announced via Joe Jonas that The Jonas Brothers are splitting up I thought they must be insane.:D In fact, I rather doubt it is really true...hmmm, doubtful.

For one thing they state some pretty ambititious goals for musicians their age. Further, why mess with success? Building a winning band is quite a challenge and The Jonas Brothers certainly have a winning band. It makes no sense to me that they would each go their separate ways...particularly since they are a family band. So until I read this in another source, I remain doubtful. Rock on Jonas Brothers.

Jonas Brothers Breaking Up - Are the Jonas Brothers Breaking Up - MSB News Reports Jonas Brothers May be Splitting Up and Nick Jonas Leaving the Band, The Jonas Brothers,  Jonas Brothers, nick jonas, the jonas brothers breaking up, jonas brothers breaking up, jonas brothers break up, jonas brothers seperating

Recent Posts