Meet and Greet Hiro -Fan meets Britney Spears - Britney Spears Fans, An Investigation


Tonight, I embarked upon one of my now-famouse investigations into Britney's fan base. Are they also in the same decline as Britney's career? It took THREE HOURS, but I finally found a decent Britney Fan hidden deep in the orient. The remainder of tonight's videos were the drivel I was forced to wade through in my quest to find a fan who wasn't damaged in some way. Admittedly, this is probably very-old footage from the early days of Britney's career. Back when the air was cleaner and Global Warming was just a twinkle in Al Gore's eye. Hillary was still just a powerhungry first lady with the last name Rodham Clinton and the most America had to worry about was Michael Jackson...my how times have changed. Warning. If you thought that the investigation into women who sing about their ovaries was ugly, you ain't seen nothing yet. Proceed at your own peril.

Recent Posts