Name Your Blog Part 1


I was still working on naming my blog and had had some luck with a band generator program (see prior post) so I decided to do a search for a different band name generator. I found "Band Name Maker." You can find it here: http://www.bandnamemaker.com/generator/. It randomly generates a list of eight possible names that work ok for blogs...not just bands. I rejected, "Moody Avocado and the Vinyl Sweat" and kept regenerating for a while. (by a while...I mean TOO LONG). Finally, it generated, "The Clover Cynic." and with some rearrangment (meaning I swapped out the "o" for an "e" .... The Clever Cynic was born.

And........I never know WHEN TO STOP.....sigh... I searched for other types of name generators ( I am doomed once I get on a kick) as you will see in the posts tomorrow). If you are guessing this is going to turn ugly you are correct...

--The Clever Cynic
--E-mail: the_clever_cynic@yahoo.com

Recent Posts