Name generators for those who don't know when to quit


Anyone normal would had had the sense to stop with the name generator thing once they were happy with the name for their blog. No one has ever confused me with someone normal. So, of course, I had to do a search to see what other name generators were out there. You can find some of them here : http://dir.yahoo.com/Entertainment/Humor/Names/Name_Generators/
Some of you will be happy I am sure to learn that you can generate the following names for yourself if you can't think of one of your own:

1. Prison Bitch Name--(I passed on this one but if that's your thing feel free).

2. Hobbit Name--(it will actually "reveal" your Hobbit Name ooohh the suspense is killing me........oh nice, The Clever Cynic's Hobbit name is, "Bulbo Proudneck of Tuckborough.")

3. Evangelist Name--(The Clever Cynic is in Evangelistic form: "Reverand Billy "Bo" Ponziskeim"...hmm...do any of you feel saved yet?).

There are other name generators there too--so knock yourself out.

Well you would think I had had enough by now.......but no.......sigh.....so I did another search and found the holy grail of name generators..........

Recent Posts