Lindsay Lohan May be Banned from India - Lindsay Lohan Twitter Comments and Mistake May Lead to Being Banned - Lindsay Lohan Twitter India Banning


COPY TITLE HERE



Lindsay Lohan May be Banned from India-

Lindsay Lohan allegedly may be banned from India because she didn't have the proper Visa and for some comments on Twitter. She claimed on Twitter something like she rescued a bunch of orphans while on vacation. Apparently, you can only use Twitter for things that are true...sigh.

I am so jealous. Lindsay Lohan might get banned from India and the closest I have ever come was getting kicked out of study hall for whispering. I have never used Twitter to claim I saved ophans from anything but ignorance and I can probably still get into India if I comb my hair and look more like my passport photo.

I guess I better get busy. Rock on Lindsay.





COPY TITLE HERE AND ADD KEYWORDS


Tags: Lindsay Lohan Banned from India, Lindsay Lohan Twitter Comments, Lindsay Lohan India Twitter Comments, Lindsay Lohan Bannedfrom India, Lindsay Lohan News, Lindsay Lohan India Orphan Banning Scandal, Lindsay Lohan Scandal, Lindsay Lohan Twitter India

Recent Posts