Sara Tommasi - Sara Tommasi Bikini Video - Sara Tommasi Hot Babes in Bikinis Video





Sara Tommasi - Sara Tommasi Bikini Video - Sara Tommasi Hot Babes in Bikinis Video



I decided that if Ralph Nader can just all of a sudden decide that he is running for president...(see later posts for more info)...then so can I.;)

Now that I have decided to run for President, I figure I better start choosing some hot chick to make my The Clever Cynic for President video. Campaigning is rough work...I can see that now that I am running for President.;)

Sara Tommasi would be perfect.;) This video has no sound, but I am wondering if she just heard I was running for President...She certainly seems enthused enough and what would cause more enthusiasm than if she suddenly learned that I was running for President while she happened to be wearing a bikini?

Seriously, Sara Tommasi...is perfect for my hot bikini campaign video.:D Sara Tommasi is one of the hot bikini babes of the universe...but, I had better be very-thorough, people expect that from their chosen candidate so I promise I will be sure to feature many of the possible hot bikini babes that might make a good campaign video. People expect quality from their chosen leader...I won't let you down.;)

Sara Tommasi - Sara Tommasi Bikini Video - Sara Tommasi Hot Babes in Bikinis Video, Sara Tommasi, bikini babes,  The Clever Cynic,  The Clever Cynic for President, hot, Sexy, sexy babes, Bikini, bikinis, Hot Babes

Recent Posts