Big Brother 8 USA: Evel Dick Rockin' Out


The father daughter pair in BB8 Dick and Daniele, will be VERY hard to beat. They hang tough in every competition. As I said in an earlier analysis, blood is thicker than water and when it comes down to the end, they will hang tight. If I were in the house, one of the first things I would do is to split up this pair. Quite frankly, I can't wait to see the door close behind Evil Dick as he leaves the house. I find his style to be far too abusive. I can't believe he poured tea on Jen's head and that it wasn't a breach of the rules. Eric's cover was really blown by the plane that flew overhead this week and he is in for a rough time in the house. Jen may escape once more because there may be a frenzy to try to get Eric evicted through a backdoor nomination. I must say though, Evil Dick knows how to rock.:D

Recent Posts