Save Money on New and Used College and University Textbooks for Back to School





I had a real eye-opener today when I went to buy my books for graduate school. They didn't have any used copies of any of the texts I needed and the bill at the University Book Store would have been $429.00. I about popped, so I went home and got online to find a better deal.:D

It took some research. I went to the University Website and obtained the title and ISBN of all the books I needed for my classes. Then I researched for the best deal on-line. Amazon.com's textbook store offered all the books I needed at a 30% markdown for the new books. They also had many of the ones I needed in their used-book inventory and that saved me even more. Some of the used books were 90% cheaper than the new copies at the University. My order came to just over $200 so they threw in free 2 day shipping and that saved me even more.

So if you don't feel like paying full price, go check it out: (this is the address)

Saving you money so you can buy important stuff like party supplies or pay for movies and dinner on dates with hot girls.;)


--The Clever Cynic
http://theclevercynic.blogspot.com/

Recent Posts