Weddings From the Guy's Perspective



Yesterday's investigation probably left the ladies purring like kittens, but the guys are probably ready to beat me like a read-headed step child.
For those stalwart guys who actually had faith and returned to give this another shot, tonight is their turn. Yes, you are right, tonight I bring to you, "weddings from the guy's perspective."
First off, you have to realign your karma, restore your zen, repair your yin and yang and recover your full masculinity by wiping away some of the dirty taint that some of yesterdays video posts probably left hanging about. So I prepared a video cure for what ails you. Just watch the following video until you feel normal and then proceed with the rest. Let me give you a hint while I am at it. If a woman ever expresses her pride that you, "are getting in touch with your feminine side," she means she has you "whipped." So watch out for that one.
I for one don't have a feminine side. I have never been in touch with my feminine side and don't even want my feminine side to text me on holidays. With that in mind, I have no doubt I will cure the blues left by the debacle created by yesterday's investigation...thanks for keeping the faith.;)

Recent Posts