Sheriff Cites "Suicide Fears" as the Reason for Paris Hilton's Brief Early Release




According to Reuters. The Sheriff, accused of favoritism in the Paris Hilton Jail Debacle, announced an hour after her release that he had, "feared for her life."

Apparently Paris, having to spend so much time with....well, Paris, found the company so annoying that they feared for her safety.

I was so tired of hearing about Paris in Jail that I felt like ending it all, but the sheriff didn't release me from anything...this seems unfair and smacks of preferential treatment.;) I cry FOUL.

I also heard on Access Hollywood, that she has been offered a $1,000,000 contract for one hour of teaching...so her hourly wage for her jail time grows by the day. I can see why they might fear for her life...that kind of money would make me want to end it all ...that's for sure.

--The Clever Cynic

Recent Posts