LOST to Plan Out the Last 48 Episodes



In an article on E!, the producers of LOST apparently announced plans to actually plan out the plot in advance. Up until now, they must have been winging it as they went along.;) I enjoy the series a lot; therefore, I am glad to learn that there is actually a PLAN and apparently they will now formulate a grand plan. I was actually beginning to wonder after I read that Ben was originally in for a short appearance, but the producers took a liking to the character and decided to work him into a greater role.;)


In fact, I am going through a bit of LOST withdrawal, so I devised a plan. Starting a while back, I started sneaking secret URLs into this site. I know, I know, I am a sneaky bastard. Basically the way it works is this. From time to time over the next six months, I will slip clues into this blog on the order of LOST, except I am not actually winging it. In fact, I have been doing so for a while now. It is no coincidence that a yo-yo happens to crop up twice in some of the graphics. The clues are sublime and understanding the extremely-murky depths of this blog, that already seems demented enough at face value, is probably not a feature everyone will want to partake of for the additional wisdom it will reveal, or the mental-health risks involved. But, for those who enjoy that sort of thing, knock yourself out. In the end I will reveal some truth so staggering that it will permanently alter your view of the universe...or make you so sick that you actually chose to participate that you leave, never to return...who knows? Like I said, if you like a mystery, take the clues for a spin.



Recent Posts