Latest News Paris Hilton and Her First Day In Jail


According to an article from E!, Paris had an uneventful first day in jail. According to her attorney, Hutton said. "She's using this time to reflect on her life, to see what she can do to make the world better." I was glad to learn this. I had always acted under the assumption that making the world better was her primary goal in life.

I do however have to give Paris Kudos and a Salute for being a sport about the whole affair. She seems to be handling things quite well. In an earlier post, I suggested she take this opportunity to show America she can be a real champ and take her punishment...and I must say she is doing just that, even though her sentence is turning out to be solitary confinement...for her own safety. Twenty-three days in solitary seems a bit harsh to me.

--The Clever Cynic, http://theclevercynic.blogspot.com/
E-mail: the_clever_cynic@yahoo.com

Recent Posts