How to Make More Money On the Internet Than You Can Possibly Spend...But It Will Take Some Work On Your Part



I am about to tell you how to make more money than you ever thought possible on the Internet. What you do is buy a tremendous quantity of iPod Nanos and a huge quantity of laptops. Then you give a laptop or iPod to every visitor to your site. How do I know this works?
Tonight, as I have been out gathering the very best of the internet for your entertainment pleasure, I have already won 14 laptops and 114 iPod Nanos. I was too busy blogging to collect them...but I was ASSURED that I had won. One woman kept telling me in a really sexy voice that I had won an iPod. (I must be a stud) Since these sites seem to be successful the key must be to give away expensive electronics.
Then, you create a lottery and all people have to do to enter is to exist and have a valid e-mail address. You send everyone an E-mail...everyone is a winner and you give away billions.
How do you make money this way? Well, I haven't figured that part out yet. I told you it would take some work on your part.;)

Recent Posts