Bob Barker Retires...after 35 LONG years...sigh


Bob Barker retired recently at 82, (see article here). At least he finally RETIRED...sigh. There are a ton of new communications graduates out there who would love to have a chance to have a job. Sometimes it irks me a bit when someone just does not know when it is time to give someone else a shot.

So who does he suggest to replace him after his LONG, LONG stint? Rosie O'Donnell. Oh this is classic. He wants to clog up the job for another eternity now that he doesn't need it anymore...very thoughtful. Whatever happened to the "free market?" I couldn't believe it either. (see article here) The last thing on earth that I ever want to experience is Rosie saying that the price is right.;)

So I got to thinking...what else has hung around TOO LONG on the old TV set? So for your viewing pleasure I compiled a list.:) <---- (Oh this is RARE I actually smiled...I must be getting ready to torture you.) --The Clever Cynic, http://theclevercynic.blogspot.com/
E-mail: the_clever_cynic@yahoo.com

Recent Posts