Bill Clinton to Let His Wife Win Her Own Race



In an article from NY Daily News, former President Clinton declared, "I don't expect to do a lot of this this year and I don't think it's helpful," the former President said, referring to an upcoming campaign trip in Iowa in which he will accompany her. "I want people to get to know Hillary."

I am not sure that the people getting to know Hillary is the BEST strategy either.;)

But I can see Bill's point...to translate....hey, I have been President...been there....done that. I can't say that I can argue with him, I hardly want to be a part of Hilliary Clinton's campaign either.;) Besides what man in America wants to be the first "first man?"
Bill is a cagey one...he comes off as "noble" by letting her in essence run her own race. Plus, when she loses he won't have to shoulder any blame. No wonder that marriage lasted.;) I still haven't forgotten when Bill got elected that Hillary immediately began to "rethink" the role of first lady. I got plenty of this power-hungry little vixen the first go 'round. I have to agree with Bill...he's a slick one that Bill.;)

--The Clever Cynic, http://theclevercynic.blogspot.com/
E-mail: the_clever_cynic@yahoo.com

Recent Posts