The Clever Cynic Featured Website: Christina Aguilera


Like I said in the previous post .....I admire website greatness. I have to say that the interface on Christina Aguilera's website is really impressive. I encourage you to go check it out. I am not a fan or anything...in fact, I have never been a fan of anyone.....but it won't hurt to go look for the following reasons:

1. The website design is impressive and I am rarely impressed with anything.
2. Christina Aguilera is hot ;).
3. She can sing.
4. According to Netscape....while she was naked, she peed into a bucket in front of her whole crew....(don't believe me? click here). I didn't read the whole article...but feel free if you want. I didn't obsess on it, I just thought it was interesting and thought it quite the cynical thing to do. :D.

--The Clever Cynic
E-mail: the_clever_cynic@yahoo.com

Recent Posts