Celebrity Apprentice - Episode 1 - Part 3 - The Celebrity Apprentice - Apprentice Season 7 Celebrity Apprentice





Omarosa - Celebrity Apprentice - Episode 1 - Part 3 - The Celebrity Apprentice



If you missed the season opener of The Apprentice Season Seven (it was listed as "to be announced in the local schedule, so I am sure a lot of people missed the first Celebrity Apprentice show) here is part 3 of the season 7 - Celebrity Apprentice Season opener.

This video of the show is the third and final part of the series...I suggest you go to the main site and watch parts 1 and 2 first. That way, if you missed the first show you can get right back into the flow and enjoy the rest of The Apprentice Season 7 - Celebrity Apprentice - on NBC on Thursday nights without feeling like you missed part of the action.

In this portion of the Celebrity Apprentice recap, Omarosa, Tiffany Fallon and Carol Alt head into the board room to see if Donald Trump thinks Gene Simmons is right about Omarosa.

I really enjoy The Apprentice Shows and I hope you enjoy the rest of the Celebrity Apprentice season...I know I will.;)

Recent Posts