Britney Spears and Paris Hilton Art Parody is Shocking - Banksy's Pink Elephant Provokes Anger - Banksy Art Video






Britney Spears and Paris Hilton Art - Banksy's Pink Elephant Provokes Anger

Banksy, the unknown artist has angered some in LA. I must say that I don't personally admire the spray painting of the elephant...or any other thoughtless acts toward animals.

But this show is becoming very-popular. Banksy has parodied Paris Hilton and Britney Spears and has produced shocking street art that is causing quite a stir among celebrities and the populace in LA. People are flocking to see the show of his works and I must say that he creates very-powerful imagery.

His work is interesting, shocking and captivating. He may quite well be the most-relevant artist of our time. His unknown identity adds mystery and a measure of intrigue. I find his artwork fascinating and innovative.

However, I personally think he went too far painting the elephant...the animal had no choice in the matter and I personally find it repulsive and cruel. He has garnered more than enough attention through his captivating works of art. His images ooze power and he has captured the attention he apparently craves...but I say...leave the elephant out of the picture...thanks Banksy.

Recent Posts