Tonight I Conducted an Investigation Into Weddings...it Turned UGLY


Tonight an article on Yahoo News caught my eye. The title is, "GREEDY COUPLE CASHES IN AFTER THEIR WEDDING SHOWER." In the article, they discuss a letter to "Dear Abby" describing one couple's disgraceful attempt to turn their wedding into a personal fund-raising event.

I was shocked by this article...well not really shocked, I have been pretty much impossible to shock post-kindergarten, but I did think it would make a good blogfest.;)

So I donned my protective clothing and hip boots and headed out to dredge up the truth about weddings and why couples celebrating holy matrimony become literally brain-dead and perform seemingly-insane acts as they prepare to finally have sex sanctioned by the legal and moral codes of their respective cultures, instead of having to sneak around anymore behind thier parents backs.;)

What I found was so disturbing, so unsettling that I must warn you before you proceed. This turned even uglier than my investigation into women singing about their ovaries. You have been WARNED...proceed at your own risk.

--The Clever Cynic, http://theclevercynic.blogspot.com/
E-mail: the_clever_cynic@yahoo.com

Recent Posts