The Clever Cynic...Earthshaking News About the Launch of a REVOLUTIONARY new site


No this isn't a quote...sorry to disappoint you. Well, not really, I love being annoying and disappointing...but the point of this post is that I launched another site. http://cleverquoteofheday.blogspot.com/ (As if I didn't have enough forums already to be a pain in the butt.) Today is the first day of the new site...it will feature a daily famous quote tied to earth shattering current events (like some celebrity gets caught with their pants down), dates in history and timely news like when I decide to mow my yard. So if you haven't already had enough...scamper on over and bookmark it for posterity.

--The Clever Cynic (now quoting for those too lazy to look up quotes)


E-mail: the_clever_cynic@yahoo.com



Recent Posts